iflix Service Now Available in Thailand
Bangkok – iflix, Southeast Asia’s leading Internet TV service, offering subscribers unlimited access to tens of thousands of hours of entertainment for a low monthly price, today announced the launch of iflix Thailand at MPA's TV & Video Industry Forum in Bangkok. Consumers in Thailand can, from today, sign up for a 30-day trial granting full access to all iflix’s world-class features and content without having to submit credit card or payment details to participate.
Ms. Artima Suraphongchai, Country Manager of iflix Thailand said “We are so excited and extremely happy that from today consumers in Thailand will be able to enjoy iflix’s fantastic service and content offering. We are committed to delivering a world class experience with our advanced technology and the best content available from all over the world. From movies, and TV shows to documentaries, catering specifically to the lifestyle and interest of consumers in Thailand, iflix has it all, at an amazing price. We are confident that iflix will revolutionize the way people in Thailand access entertainment and, whilst encouraging them not to pirate content.”
To celebrate the launch, iflix also exclusively brings consumers in Thailand Fargo, the multiple-award-winning limited series, inspired by the classic Academy Award® winning feature film of the same name, for the first time in these territories. All ten episodes of the first season, which received an astounding 18 Emmy® nominations and five Golden Globe® nominations including wins for Outstanding and Best Miniseries, are now exclusively available on iflix. The company has additionally secured first-run rights to the second installment of Fargo, which will premiere October 12, 2015 on FX in the US. All new episodes will premiere exclusively on iflix less than 24-hours after its initial U.S. broadcast.
“iflix also secures exclusive first and second run basis of top series such as Aquarius and Unreal. In addition, iflix has every available episode of many famous series like Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, Friends, How I Met Your Mother, Arrow, Sherlock and many more.” Artima added.
Subscriptions will entitle users to:
- Unlimited access to tens of thousands of hours of popular Hollywood, international, Asian language, and local content with new titles being added daily from over 50 leading studios and distributors including Fox, Disney, Paramount, Warner Bros., MGM, Cartoon Network, CBS, BBC, Starz, Redbull TV and KBS at amazing 100 baht a month;
- Access to iflix on up to 5 devices of their choice, whether phone, tablet, laptop, desktop, connected TV or other connected device;
- Share an iflix subscription and simultaneously watch different content on two different devices at the same time for each subscription.
- Download their favourite shows to watch offline
- Protect their kids from access to inappropriate content with Kid Safe Zone function.
- In just 10 weeks since its launch in Malaysia and the Philippines, iflix has already signed up over 200,000 subscribers. Thailand will be iflix’s third Southeast Asia launch, with other regional markets set to launch in the months ahead.
Enjoy 30 day trial granting full access to service now at www.iflix.com and iflix apps on iOS and Android devices.
iflix is a partnership between highly successful, disruptive local entrepreneurs and Hollywood heavyweights. Catcha Group and Evolution Media Capital have joined together to create an Internet TV service for Southeast Asia that provides access to tens of thousands of hours of top TV shows and movies from all over the world. From Hollywood and Hong Kong, Seoul and Shanghai, Thailand and Tokyo, iflix places the entertainment you want at your fingertips. For one incredibly low monthly fee, subscribers to iflix have unlimited access on their mobile phone, laptop, tablet, TV… whenever, wherever.